|INSPECT ALL PACKAGES IMMEDIATELY! |
Please read the following information prior to returning any products.
- All returns must have a return authorization number (RA#) obtained by calling the returns department at (810) 655-4641. A $5.00 administrative fee will be charged on any item that is returned without the RA#. Returned items must be received within 30 days with an RA#.
- We recommend returning items via UPS or a way that provides a tracking method. Paragon is not responsible for packages that are lost when returned.
- A copy of the invoice must accompany all returns.
- No returns will be accepted after 180 days of receipt.
- We reserve the right to determine if a returned part was manufactured or distributed by Paragon.
- No returns will be accepted on parts used or damaged by the customer.
- No credit will be issued on kits returned with missing items and will be returned at customers expense.
- All electrical parts must be returned unused in the original, undamaged packaging with label and part number clearly marked.
- All chrome parts returned damaged due to carelessness or installation attempts are Non-returnable.
- A repacking fee of 5% will be charged for items returned with damaged packaging.
- A restocking fee of 10% will be charged for all returned Paragon Reproductions parts after 90 days of receipt, and an in-house credit will be issued.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be charged for all cancelled or returned Paragon Vintage items (used, reconditioned and NOS parts).
- A restocking fee of 30% will be charged for all special orders.
- Restocking charges do not apply to defective parts, and/or Paragon Reproduction parts returned within 90 days of receipt.
- All non-returnable items and items not purchased from Paragon will be returned at customer's expense.