- Unless otherwise specified, all orders will be shipped via UPS or we may ship via U.S. Postal Service or FedEx Home Delivery for smaller items.
- Some large orders are more economical when shipped by freight carrier. We will pass on our shipping discount when it applies. See below for details.
- UPS offers one, two or three day air and is available upon request. FedEx offers Saturday delivery at no additional fee to most areas. Please call for special shipping details.
- A $5.00 "Quick Ship" fee will apply to all expedited orders.
- Expedited and international shipping rates are calculated on an individual basis. A sales associate will contact you with the exact charge before shipping.
- Merchandise shipped by freight carriers must be paid for in advance. Freight charges will be collected COD by the carrier.
- If shipped by freight carrier, we must know if it is a residential delivery so a special truck can be sent to ease the unloading of large parts.
- If you need your order processed and shipped the same day, we offer a "Quick Ship" service. For an additional $5.00, we will prioritize your order before all others.
Back Ordered Items
- Orders are not held for any back ordered items. We strive to maintain adequate stock levels of all parts, so all orders are shipped as soon as possible. Standard size back orders (retail customers ONLY) on continental U.S. orders will ship at no charge. Oversize items are not included in the free back order shipping policy.
- Orders outside the U.S. must be prepaid (including shipping) by credit card or postal money order, U.S. funds. Orders to Canada may be sent UPS or U.S. Postal Service. We will gladly identify parts which are 25 years old or older as "Antique car parts" on pertinent documents to help ease customs problems.
- Please, do not return any damaged items to us. Call our customer service line (810) 655-4641 and we will assist you with the return.
- Save all packaging materials and the carton in which your shipment arrived. The carrier may want to inspect these items.
- Phone us immediately upon receipt of the damaged package. We will contact the carrier and file a claim. This process may take a few weeks to complete. If you would like to receive replacement goods right away, please contact us and we will re-ship the damaged items. We will charge your account for the replaced items and issue credit to your account upon completion of the carrier’s claim.
Shortages or Mistakes
- All orders must be checked for shortages or damage and reported to Paragon within 5 days of receipt. Please have invoice number ready when calling.
- Shipping and handling charges on refused shipments (including return shipping charges) are the responsibility of the customer.